I’m a Master Certified Health Coach and Personal Trainer. My husband and I were married in 2000 and welcomed our daughter, Grace, in 2010 – and, it has been non-stop since then! We reside in Aledo, TX where I practice and provide in-home personal training for my clients.
What I Love
When I’m not with clients, I love spending time outdoors, family vacations, time with friends, watching Grace in her activities, cooking, working out and trying new fitness classes whenever possible. I enjoy spending time in the kitchen testing new recipes and the latest cookbooks.
Education and Certifications
BS in Arts, Angelo State University
Master Certified Health Coach, Dr. Sears Wellness Institute
Certified Personal Trainer, Cooper Institute and ACE
Coaching Healthy Behaviors, Cooper Institute
Providing Dietary Guidance, Cooper Institute
10 Tidbits About Julie
1. I love to organize things and CRAVE order. So much so, that our pastor included it in our wedding vows!
2. Champagne is always a good idea.
3. I’m a natural blonde.
4. My retail indulgence = 99% cookbooks and athleisure wear.
5. Official connoisseur of chips and salsa; no bowl is safe around me!
6. Spending time with my daughter and husband fills my bucket.
7. Did I mention champagne?
8. My graphic tee collection is out of control. Yet, here I am… adding to cart again!
9. I enjoy crowded cities and wide open spaces. If you need help navigating downtown traffic or enjoying a sunset from a porch swing, I’m your girl!
10. My dream job(s) for a day would be to be a back-up dancer in a Janet Jackson video or an EDM DJ.